Our shotgun camo gun kit uses state-of-the-art print technology to produce high definition camouflage patterns and cast materials. Don't pay hundreds of dollars for a factory dipped camo package, get the utility of camouflage and the versatility of being able to inexpensively change patterns based on your intended use. The kit comes standard in a matte finish, making it ideal for use in the field. Our camo gun kit come pre-cut with various pieces to allow for easy installation. Material is highly conformable and uses air release technology to provide a clean, bubble-free installation. Material is removable when desired and won't leave behind an adhesive residue.
No Content Available for this product.
How to install
- This is the way to go Review by Gowdy
- For all of you guys looking to get your gun dipped. don't do it get the mossy oak camo gun kit. it is fare better and looks alot nicer you can't beat it this camo gun kit. is the way to go.MOSSY OAK you guys are AWESOME thank you (Posted on 5/23/13)
- Awesome! Review by dujimmy
- I'm not easily pleased...very pleased with this product! With patience and focus you can get near factory results. My second order with more to come. I've used this material to camo a Polaris Ranger several years ago. With the abuse from duck hunting still looks new. Buy it! (Posted on 3/28/13)
- Great Product Review by Aceroc
- Was thinking of doing the hydro camo but was worried about messing it up. Came across this website and decided to try the camo wrap. Love the way my guns turned out. Takes some time to put on but well worth it. Use new razor blades and a hair dryer or heat gun and take your time you'll be pleased. I orded 2 , one for my shotgun and one for my rifle and just ordered 2 more sets for my wifes and father-in law guns. Will comtinue to buy these for all my guns. Thanks (Posted on 3/11/13)
- Fantastic Product Review by DGC Stanly Co NC
- Very pleased with this product. I covered my 870 Wingmaster pump with it in about 2 hours time. It looks so good I may never take it off. Application was easy. I used a brand new razor blade, hair dryer and some patience. I HIGHLY recommend this product. (Posted on 3/7/13)
- Awesome! Review by Moose
- Great product and easy to install. (Posted on 2/27/13)
- Exceeded expectations Review by Aj
- I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this product was to apply and how great it improved the over all look of my rifle.. I will defiantly be doing this to some of my other rifles.... I highly recommend to anyone looking to buy this wrap. (Posted on 2/26/13)
- I was Impressed Review by LJ
- When I ordered the kit it stated that it was for a rifle or shotgun. When I got the kit I called Mossy Oak because the receiver peice was cut out for a shotgun receiver. I was told that the kit was for shotgun and rifle so I figured someone smarter than me knew what they were doing. I'll have to say the kit worked well with my Marlin XS7. I had read many reviews before buying the kit and the $21 price tag just sealed the deal. I will have to say it's not hard putting it on. Just take your time. Relief cuts are not really needed, just heat and stretch the material. I had enough left over to wrap my scope as well. Great product. All my friends want it now. There will be many more Mossy Oak Rifle kits in the woods in Texas next hunting season. Thanks Mossy Oak. (Posted on 2/10/13)
- Excellent Product!!!!!! Review by Joe
I used camoclad a few times, but this skin is FAR superior. The fit and ability to heat and conform to the shape of the gun is awesome. I have always loved Mossy Oak, and these gun skins show why QUALITY. The camo looks like it was dipped. It applied very easy and I simply cannt say enough about how good it looks. Mossy Oak you've done it again, made a product that surpasses expectation!!!!!!!
THAT YOU!!!!! (Posted on 2/9/13)
- Game changer Review by Duck & Dogs
- What a great product,I had an old Remington 870 we have nicknamed the oar, this gun has been in way to many duck boats, blinds and coastal marshes.the wood was faded and stained, same as the metal work, I took a couple hours,the installation changed the total look of this gun ,nobody can believe this is the old oar they are used to, thanks for such a good product and at a fair price, makes a value investment. (Posted on 2/3/13)
- Good Product Review by TurkeyThumper
- I put this wrap on a SBE1 and it turned out pretty nice. There is a few wrinkles in it but it was probably my fault and not the products fault. It was pretty easy to install, time consuming but worth it in the end. Be sure you have a sharp knife to cut with to avoid wrinkling the ends. Overall Im very pleased and will use this product again. (Posted on 1/29/13)
- Fantastic Results Review by Bosley
seems like everyone had the same great result as i did.
i wish i could include a picture to show how great the "winter" pattern looks on my song dog eradicator.
I do not have a heat gun but used a hair dryer on HOT and a lighter and covered all sharp corners very well.
I used acetone to clean the gun and it stuck like a champ.
great work mossy oak, and thanks (Posted on 12/26/12)
- Just like it was dipped Review by Jungle Jim
- Got so excited I forgot to use a dryer or heater. Didnt matter though it still came out Perfect!! Done it by myself on my Mossberg 500 pump and covered EVERY PART of the gun..Took my time doing it, about 2hrs 15 mins start to fin. It looks Awesome! I guess because I didnt heat it, it has just a few wrenkles but only a few and in the bends where it really doesnt matter and is rarely seen and there small anyway. The gun pumps like its not even there. This stuff ROCKS!! This 50yr ole man will be buying more for my other guns!! (Posted on 12/19/12)
- great product Review by Ronald
- i bought 2 sets one for my 12ga shotgun and the other for my remington model 710 both guns came out great the only thing you all could do a little bit better is add like 1/2"to the width of the barrel piece.other than that it wasn't that hard to put on (Posted on 12/19/12)
- Remington270 Review by Moonwalker
- I bought the winter pattern for my rifle cause its usually snowing during gun season in NY. I am absolutely amazed at how awesome my rifle looks with this tape on it. All of my friends ask me where i got the gun and i just laugh. I finally told them its tape not the original paint job and of course i got about 20 firearms they want me to put the tape on. It sticks very well and looks like a factory paint job when you are finished. I even had enough to do the scope plus half a sheet that i didn't use yet. I think i'll put it on a trail cam or something but this stuff is definentely worth it and i will be putting it on every firearm that I own. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! (Posted on 12/9/12)
- All I can say is... Review by Trip
Wow. Picked your product up for my Baikal MP153. (Black Synthetic) Let me start off by saying I am not good with my hands and fully expected to be wasting a few dollars on a do-it-yourself cammo job.
An hour and 30 minutes after I started, I had a brand new gun. I couldn't believe How easy it was to install (if you take your time) and how good the finished product looked.
I've been out duck hunting with it since.. Through mud, rain and river water, this product not only held up but exceeded my expectations.
Thank you Mossy Oak, for a product I can afford and for actually feeling like I got more than my money's worth. Been a very long time since I could say that. (Posted on 12/9/12)
- Outstanding Very Happy Review by Roccoa
- I LOVE the way it makes my gun look, it look like a factory job all my friens want one, only down side it took about 3 hours at my pace and 2 people ont to heat and one to work the material but it was worth it also need a good heat gun. Will be buying more. (Posted on 11/21/12)
- Grate Review by Iggy
- At first i didn't think it was going to work ,but after i installed it is just perfect ,all my friends asked where i got it ,i don't think they sell this grate product in italy. And is durable. (Posted on 11/1/12)
- Looks fantastic Review by Mike
- Easy to install with a little heat from a heat gun. Very stretchable. I cleaned oil off the stock (where the finish was worn) with some acetone so the vinyl would stick. Made the old 870 look better than new! A little extra material to cover a scope would be great. (Posted on 10/21/12)
- Awesome product Review by Northern Arizona Redneck
- I bought two of these skins along with the scope skins, one for my wife and one for me. After watching the short 10 minute installation video, I felt confident. A couple hours later, my wifes Savage Axis 30-06 is complete and it looks awesome, totally transforms into another rifle. Installation was easy, tight curves took some time to smooth out. The wife is 100% satisfied. The scope was a little tricky but looks great too. Tomorrow I plan on doing my 7mm Mag. Now my 10 year old wants me to do his .22. Keep up the great product and I will definately recommend to all my hunting buddies. (Posted on 10/4/12)
- Variation For gun With Pistol Grip Stock Review by Tony
- I'm a turkey hunter, and as many other turkey hunters, I've discovered the huge advantage of having a pistol grip stock on my shotgun. When I saw the Mossy Oak Graphics camo kits on you tube, I was very interested in trying it on my shotgun. I contacted the folks at Mossy Oak Graphics to inquire as to if they made a Gun kit for a pistol grip stock . Unfortunately, they didn't . They recommended that I go with the 6" camo tape that they offer for general use. I took their advice and simply disassembled my gun, traced around the separate parts of the gun, ( You'll need to use a compass ,or the side of a fat marker to make the trace larger than the actual size so it'll be large enough to cover the parts ) and then just applied the camo as instructed in the demo video. It worked like a charm !!! Also, I shoot a 3.5 inch magnum gun and the barrel is bigger around than a regular 12 gauge mag, so the extra material really came in handy !! This stuff is AWESOME !! I'll be applying it to my other guns as well . So , If you've got a larger gun, or something with a more modern design , don't think that you can't take advantage of this great product !! Oh yea, the 6" roll of camo tape wasn't much more expensive than the pre cut kit, ( just a few dollars ) and you get a little left over . I had enough left to do my nephew's BB gun !! Try Mossy Oak Graphics !!!! (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Take your time and it will look great Review by Riverrob
My review echos the previous posts. I took my time (several hours) and my gun looks as good as a factory camo job. You actually need a bright light and magnifying glasses to see any flaws.
A couple tips:
1. Use a VERY SHARP exacto knife. If the blade is the least bit dull, it makes cutting the material more dificult and you may get rough edges.
2. Plan enough time to do the job. There is hardly any extra material, so if you make a bad cut you could be in trouble.
Having used this product, I'm not sure I'd ever by a camo gun. You can change the pattern, remove, or replace with a very minor investment. (Posted on 7/9/12)
- New stock Break-Up Review by Remington 770
It was so easy to install that I will be installing this camo on every gun I own. Ok I will tell you about my gun. It a Remington 770 270cal.
the name of it is "The Shoulder Kicker". This gun they don't make aftermarket stocks for it. So when I was searching the Internet for some kind of camo to cover my new gun I came across your Mossy Oak's web site. I was amazed by all the great looking graphics. So I purchased the Break-Up camo. I took my rifle out yesterday to sight it in and as soon as I got home I installed the camo. It was fun and rewarding to say I did that, yes that's my camo job I put on my rifle .
Thanks (Posted on 4/29/12)
- Great product! Will be buying more!! Review by ohiocoyote
I just installed mine last weekend and it looks great. It looks just like a factory camo stock. It was easy to put on and it seems like it is very durable. It took longer than expected to put on, but that was due to my gun because I had to trim around a lot of things. Its very easy to work with though, and very easy to reposition if you don't quite get it set right the first time or if you have a wrinkle you need to pull out. Overall its a great product and I will buying more of these soon!
Thanks Mossy Oak for a great product and a great price! (Posted on 4/20/12)
- High-five Review by Ray
- I came close to trading my older turkey gun for a newer, not necessarily better quality model with the factory camo finish. However I read the reviews and gave this product a shot. After installation I had to step back and take a second look at how the products camo and graphics changed the appearance of the gun. I could not be happier with the product; seems tough and durable. It has the feel of a quality finish vice a cheap imitation covering. You do need to take your time with the installation, unless you are as proficient as the instructor on the "how to" video. Five stars all around!! (Posted on 3/21/12)
- Great product Review by alan
- I brought a old Mossberg 500 back to life looks as good as a new Factory Camo gun. It will be in the turkey woods this weekend . (Posted on 3/13/12)
- Winchester 1300 looks great Review by Jamie
- This product is well worth the money. Easy to install using a heat gun. It made my Winchester look brand new and you can't tell that it has even had a camo wrap installed. Looks like factory camo. The best part is that it has a reasonable price. I spent twice as much on camo gun socks in the 2 previous years and they didn't come close to the realism this product has. I will be buying more for my other guns in the future. I would definately recommend buying this product. (Posted on 3/10/12)
- This is sweet Review by Bad Brad
- Easy to put on ,looks great , turned my plain low priced 17 hmr into a sweet looking sniper rifle (Posted on 2/27/12)
- Awesome Product !!! Review by chris r
- Amazing product !! worth every penny!! Will be doing more of my firearms in the near future (Posted on 2/24/12)
- Great Money Saver! Review by Tim
- I have recently started coyote hunting and wanted a camo gun. I researched the Internet on how to paint my gun, but decided that was not for me. I saw mossy oak graphics and made the purchase. When receiving the kit, I watch the how to video and not a problem to install. I did not have a heat gun, but my wife's hairdryer worked very well for the difficult areas. My custom 22-250 98 mauser is ready for ready for predator hunting! Thanks Mossy Oak Graphics for saving me some cash! (Posted on 2/6/12)
- Not bad Review by Ken
- I just received the camo kit for an older Winchester 1200 and I am impressed. It took a couple hours to install, I am anal and wanted it to be perfect. It is however far from that. I did find the material easy to apply and it looks awesome. It completely changed the looks of the gun. My only complaint is the the barrel piece is not wide enough to completely cover at the breech end, it about 1/4" shy and that's with a vent rib. I had to heat and stretch the material more than I felt comfortable to get it close. I ordered the kit through the main Mossy Oak site and did not see the camo options. I would have much rather had a different pattern, but hey, the birds wont know the difference. I hope it holds up over the next few years as it is protecting a family heirloom gun with walnut stock and fore end that is in great shape. Thanks to Mossy Oak for another great product (Posted on 1/14/12)
- great product Review by jboyer
- this is a great product with a great value and very easy to work with take your time and the outcome is well worth it . i put this on a remington 700 rifle and it looks great . the only thing i dont like is the seem along the bottom and the patterns dont match up from the different pieces if you stand back 5 feet it looks great but i think they should come up with kits that a closer fit for different guns or provide extra material in the existing kit . (Posted on 1/13/12)
- HOLY CRAP! Review by COLE
- My gun looks amazing! I never would have thought that this would have worked the way it did. i have tried other camo gun kits in the past and have been very very disappointed. If you just take your time and go over everything good you are golden! Awesome awesome product. Dont go without it. Future gun buyers also, dont waist your money on a camo gun, just buy this product to make it look slick! (Posted on 12/18/11)
- Great Product ! Review by D-Money
- I put this product on a black 12 gauge pump with synthetic stock. I must say it improved the looks of the gun by 150 %. Material seems strong and not to mention looks great. Take your time and follow instructional video and you will be happy with the product. (Posted on 12/16/11)
- Amazing Review by True Believer
- Just recieved this product today and put it on my weatherby SA-08. Great product! fits well easy to install and very professional look. It IS as simple as the install video makes it. Follow the right steps and take your time and you will be pleased with the results. Great product, and expect nothing less from mossy oak! (Posted on 10/24/11)
- nice camo Review by gunlaw1
- Bought the kit and applyed to a Browning Maxus the stock was a little difficult to do. Need to take your time and follow the instructions. The product looks great, better then sending it away and spending $300.00. Great product. (Posted on 10/6/11)
- Great First Impression Review by Tyler
- Just got my kit and installed it tonight. Took a little extra work for the receiver because I put it on an old hump back auto but it still fit great. This stuff feels tough as nails and I'm excited to see how it performs in the field. (Posted on 10/4/11)
- Lived up to 'it's own' expectations Review by Kevin
- I just purchased the camo gun kit. I am more than pleased with the results. First time in a long time a product actually lived up to 'it's own' expectations. Flexible, strong and easy to use! (Posted on 9/2/11)
- Great Product! Review by Kevin
I just purchased the camo gun kit.
I am more than pleased with the results.
First time in a long time a product actually lived up to 'it's own' expectations.
Flexible, strong and easy to use!
(Posted on 9/2/11)
- Marriage saver Review by Squatting Dog
- Excellent product! Easy to apply and looks awesome! I was in the process of selling my predator gun to buy a new one that was camo, I saw this in a magazine and thought for $25 I'd give it a try. Easy to apply with the help of the tutorial videos,anyone can do it.It's hard to convince your wife you need a new gun because yours isn't camo -thanks for helping my marriage! (Posted on 8/13/11)
- Works great Review by Deerslayer7
- It is the best gun camo that i have used. I have ised tapes and sleeves but theis product is the best of them all (Posted on 7/31/11)
- Bottomland Shotgun Kit Review by Brian
- Great Product. Takes a little time to do but the end result is worth it. (Posted on 3/28/11)
- better than i expected Review by plumb40
- makes an old gun look new simple to install. I don't know how long it will hold up but will put it through a real test this year. from 3 ft away looks like factory camo. (Posted on 3/6/11)